Sunday, January 2, 2011

Heart Felt Wreath

This has been on my "to do" list since last January! I had even gone out and bought all the stuff to make it last year, just never got around to making it. 
Yesterday I managed to clear out all the Christmas decor and pull out the Valentine's Day decor. I realized that I don't really have that much so I decided to make this! Tutorial is found here. I had bought red, white and pink felt and 2 Styrofoam heart wreaths. For my next one I'm going to try using all three colors. I like to have them on my girls' bedroom doors. These are super fun to make but kinda time consuming. Oh and I almost got a blister cutting all the felt circles out!  I plan on hitting Joann's and getting some more wreaths and some other goodies that I'll show when I'm done.

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous - I love how the red looks on the white door. I love seeing the decorating all you US bloggers do for the different seasons. Here in the UK we just really do Christmas and the house pretty much looks the same the rest of the year (or maybe that's just my house!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'd be tempted to leave that lovely up for the whole year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very festive and celebratory of the love that lives inside that door!

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I meant to make a white Christmas wreath from coffee filters. Got all the supplies. Ran out of time. Maybe this year...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful and simple, who would have though so? Thanks for sharing.1

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!