Friday, April 9, 2010

Scruffily Quilt DONE!

 I love this quilt! It's so much fun to make! I see many more in my future! The pattern is by Rachel of P.S. I Quilt and can be found here. I made it with April Cornell's "Nostalgia". I altered the pattern a bit in that I made it 7 x 7 instead of 6 x 6. So therefore I had to scrounge through my scraps for a few of the squares, but I think it all works well. It measures 64" x 64". This is going to my BFF next weekend for her 39th birthday. hope she likes it!


9 comments:

  1. I am sure she will LOVE it. Such a pretty quilt. One of my FAV patterns to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful - and yes, she will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great!

    If she doesn't want, it looks like others will take her place, but I highly doubt she'll say no!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply LOVE that quilt! Good job on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fab. I am trying to work out the quilting design - is it squares?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just simply beautiful and from a heart that is even more lovely! The pictures are very well done and I love everything about this quilt!

    Congratulations on such a fantastic quilt finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great. It just went on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that turned out FANTASTIC!!! she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's gonna love it, Jen! BTW, thanks for the Fabric Shack info, my local fabrics store let me down! It's all good, I ordered a few from FS and it's on its way, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!