Friday, April 2, 2010

Twin Boys Quilts


My hubby's cousin is pregnant with twin boys. Her baby shower is in a couple weeks. I finished the baby quilts I made for her boys! I LOVE them so much! They are backed in flannel which is the first time I've used flannel for the back of a quilt and I love it! They are so soft & cuddly & cozy! The flannel prints are from Joann's. One is cute animals in brown on a light blue background and the other is little monkeys on a cream colored fabric. The fabric are prints I found at Joann's. The solids are Kona in cream, tan, and dark brown. (I don't know the "actual" Kona color names) The light blue is a sateen fabric, also from Joann's. Each measures 35" x 45".


8 comments:

  1. These are just fabulous! I love the softiness of flannel on the back of a quilt and these are so cute and modern! You've done a great job Jen!

    Happy Easter!
    ps any news on the missing crewman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I'm in love with these quilts!! They are the most perfectest color and pattern! Such lucky boys. You're finishing so many quilts...I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilts! I usually put flannel on the back of baby quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if I had baby boy twins, I would just be ecstatic! But I'm not, so I'll just have to settle for being jealous of the quilts.

    I know she'll love them!

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jen ... these are just fabulous! What lucky little boys they wil be! I am intrigued by the flannel on the back ... never thought of that, but will next time. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love the pattern & colors. I am sure they will always cherish their thoughtful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Those turned out fabulous! Those are 2 very lucky little boys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are adorable!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!