Saturday, November 14, 2009

"Giddy Up"



"Giddy Up" crib quilt is done and ready to be delivered to the baby shower today. Made with "Udder Cowboy" by Sew Treasured for Moda Fabrics. Measures 44" x 50" and is Carly's "Toddle Time" quilt pattern (a bit modified for size). I love this quilt and hope the recipient will love it just as much! She's from Texas, and as with most wives I've discovered that are from there, misses Texas a lot! So she's doing her son's room in a western theme.





Some pictures were taken last night after the sun had already gone down. I just snapped a couple pictures out front w/the sun out. That's why the colors are a bit different in some of the photos. I think my favorite part of the quilt is the label and the scrappy binding. I love the rustic look of the raw edges of the label!

3 comments:

  1. I love this quilt, and I especially love the raw edge applique label! :) Very creative...I think I'll have to use that sometime. Thanks for the great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!! Love the label too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name and the quilt is just too sweet! I'm so glad you got it finished on time! Sometimes it's hard to get all of life's little things done and being so kind to make a gift from the heart is even more special!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!