Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Block #4 for Modify Tradition's quilt along

First time I've ever made one of these. Again, I had to piece each block to get to the right size. I matched the blue fabric pretty good, but didn't even attempt the light green and white fabric. But I think it will look fine in the grand scheme of things! (I find myself saying that a lot!)


The 5 year old was home from school today sick. She's got a bad cold. But even with that, I was able to quilt the baby quilt that is needed by Saturday! I've attached the binding and now have to hand stitch it to the back. Good TV night for me..Biggest Loser and Sons of Anarchy. So now I can do my favorite part of making a quilt while watching a couple of my favorite shows! Husband is gone for 2 weeks, so it'll be a nice quiet evening for me, as well.

3 comments:

  1. isnt that the best part about finishing the quilt...the relaxation of hand stitching the binding...in front of a good tv show! sons of anarchy is a fav of mine too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to let you know how much we appreciate our service men and their families here at our house!

    Thank you for your sacrifice and all that your husband does for the USA.

    I love sewing on binding...in front of a good movie! I'm so with you on that one...

    sorry to hear the bugs have hit your house...hopefully they will leave quickly and not return.

    Hugs to the mom who is brave in the land of the free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The block looks really good...you can't even tell it was pieced! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!