Wednesday, April 28, 2010

binding...

Just about done with the pinwheel sampler quilt! I ended up finding some fabric at Walmart (of all places!) that I really liked for the backing fabric. So I got it along with some binding fabric. Now I don't have to  spend the $$ and wait for the mail for backing fabric! Got it quilted today and binding attached to the front. I'll work on the hand stitching today and hopefully throw it in the wash tomorrow. So excited...this is my first quilt that is completed and is just for ME!!


5 comments:

  1. You picked a beautiful quilt to keep for yourself...enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It looks awesome. Good for you for making a quilt to keep all to yourself! I need to follow in your footsteps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm luvin' this backing. Can't wait to see more of it!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're fast! I can't believe you're already binding it! It turned out beautiful and I love the backing fabric. It'll be so nice to cross this quilt off your to-do list...and you get to keep it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its gorgeous! Love the binding!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!