Thursday, May 3, 2012

April's mini

Here's April's Mini Quilt for Crystal. As most of you know I love Vintage Sheets. So I gathered a bunch of scraps and made this little string quilt. 
 It measures 18"x18"
Here's the back. I love this print!

We had some real nice weather here and I was excited to work with the vintage sheets again. Now, of course, we have horrible, raining, dreary weather and it's put a damper on my quilting. I actually did some sewing last weekend but I'm now at a standstill since I need to do my basting outside and it's all rainy! Hopefully it clears up soon, because I'm excited to show you the other stuff I've made!

3 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! Vintage sheets have such a unique look to them =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so behind on everything...it's taken me 10 days to get this far back in my blog reader. But I'm happy I finally got to it because I love this mini! It makes me want to sew bright springy quilts!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!