Thursday, August 1, 2013

Long Overdue!

I've had this quilt done for a while. I even mailed it and it was received a while ago! 
I love these colors and I'll be working with them again someday. My youngest wants one "just like it".


I attempted the "Dogwood Quilting Pattern". It turned out pretty bad, but thankfully after a wash and dry it wasn't too noticeable. I need way more practice, but it was fun trying something new. 

I moved successfully from Newport, RI to Southern, CA. I'm still getting settled and have a few more boxes to go. But my next big project is 4 panels of Bojagi curtains for our family room!  Mine will be in big blocks. I can't wait to get started on these! School starts the end of August and I'll have more time with both kiddos in school. YAY!!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute quilt! All those miles on separate sides of the country! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a move! love to see the new space when you get settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilt. Welcome to So. California -- I live in Bakersfield, where did you land?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!