Monday, October 5, 2015

Still alive...



HELLO!!! 
I've been away for far too long! 

So here's my latest…
We moved from Southern California to Omaha, Nebraska this summer. I've been busy unpacking and trying to get the house organized. I still have some to do but I've lost steam and have pretty much thrown in the towel. I have all our pictures and wall decor to hang and a few "junk drawer" boxes to unpack. 

My sewing area is all set up (pictures to come soon!) but I haven't pulled my machine out yet. I will soon though because I have a couple Advent Calendars that I'm making for friends that I need to get finished by mid November to mail out. 

In the meantime, I've been crocheting. For some reason cooler weather and fall makes me want to sit and crochet. I have more yarn to buy but here's the start of a blanket I'm making. I don't sew at night (ever) so this gives me something to do while my husband is watching all his dumb shows he watches. (haha!) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...so comment away!