Friday, March 20, 2015

Pink Baby Quilt



One of my friends that lives across the street asked if I'd make a baby quilt for her to give to one of her friends who's due in April. I had her come over and look at my fabrics and pick what she wanted. I happen to have some Heather Ross and Mary Jane fabrics out. This is what I came up with. All the fabrics on the front are Heather Ross and Mary Jane. The backing fabric is one of Jennifer Paganelli's. This quilt measures 38"x47". 




And my next quilt I post will be of the same fabrics since I need to make a baby quilt for a dear friend that had a baby 3 months ago! yes…I'm a slacker! But I love these fabrics together so I want to make another one. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the fabrics together too! the secondary pattern made using the light and dark squares is fabulous! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!