Monday, June 9, 2014

It's catch up time!

I've been sewing on and off for a few months now but haven't blogged about any of it! So I'll try to catch up and see if I can find all my pictures! ;)

I made this baby quilt with my leftover scraps from my last baby quilt I made and posted about here. The fabrics are Salt Water by Tula Pink.




This was fun to make! (and SUPER fast!) I cut white squares approximately 12"x12" and then arranged the scraps on top and sewed them on like a ticker tape quilt. Then sewed each 12" block together. For the quilting I did straight line quilting in random paths going here and there. (hard to explain, but I think you can sort of see it). I love how it turned out. This went to a old Navy wife friend who's husband is now out, and they just had their first baby. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...so comment away!