Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm not doing crazy mom quilts quilt-a-long but I've started some 9-patches to make a quilt on my own time. When I decided to make the 9-patches, I was way too far behind to join! (and the fact that my eldest is done with preschool and home all the time and the 10 month old doesn't allow me much time to sew, this one may take me a while!) I'm using Moda's "Hello Betty" line. I had a couple layer cakes and just didn't know what to do with them. I think this will work. (don't mind the wrinkled muslin underneath! it's a huge piece and I didn't feel like ironing it!)


2 comments:

  1. oh this quilt is going to be adorable.

    and your blog is looking fab!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these nine patches Jen!! So freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!