Saturday, June 30, 2012

2nd Pay it Forward Gift

Here's my second Pay it Forward gift. This one went to Trish.
It's a table runner made with Delilah by Tanya Whelan. The block pattern is the Quatrefoil. And if you want to make a table runner like this one, here's the pattern for that!
Sorry the pictures aren't that great! This one was very hard to get a good picture of for some reason!

I'll post pics of the 3rd Pay it forward in a couple weeks. I still have to mail it and I don't want to ruin the surprise! ;)

On another note, we leave for our month long camping trip throughout New England on Sunday! I'm super excited! Let the summer begin!!

5 comments:

  1. I love my table runner so much!! Thank you thank you thank you! Have a great vacation.
    Love ya. Trish xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camping for a MONTH? Yikes! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. love the table runner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Your camping trip sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!