Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pinwheel Sampler week #3

Here's week #3 blocks for p.s.i quilt's pinwheel quilt along.

I still need to make Modify Tradition's block for the week. Not sure when I'll get that one done. It's so cute and I'm excited to make it but I've been so sick all week. I have the worst cold EVER! 

My mom and aunt come here for 10 days on Friday. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! It's been almost a year since I've seen them! So I'm either going to get lots of sewing done because they are entertaining the kiddos or not very much sewing done because I'm too busy visiting. We'll see how it turns out! I have lots to do over the next few weeks. 1.) 2 baby boy quilts for a cousin that is having twins 2.) a surprise for someone (who may be reading my blog, so I can't say too much).  All of which need to be completely done by April 15th!

Well, lots of cleaning needs to be done in this house right now. So I better get busy even though I'm still pretty much feeling like crap! It amazes me how much a 19 month old, one 6 year old, one German Shepherd Dog, and a husband can destroy a house in no time flat! (like how I excluded myself from that list! Who me?...mess up the house?....NEVER! ha ha!)

2 comments:

  1. Jen, sending you chicken noodle soup, some hot chocolate, a massage, sauna visit, and lots of Tylenol! Plus, the maids and laundresses (is that a word? LOL) will be there soon if Homeland Security doesn't detain them!

    Sorry you feel so bad, but I really like your blocks and am so excited for you to have time, any time, as much time, all the time, with your mom and aunt! We need to cherish each moment with the ones we love!

    Take care and get plenty of rest...kick the dog outside, plop the girls in front of a dvd and tell hubby where the nearest take out pizza place is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're having a fabulous time with your mom and aunt! Can't wait to see the next round of blocks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!