Friday, May 13, 2011

Pay it Forward Selectees

So I got 7 people interested in participating.  I had to pick 3. I wrote all your names down on little pieces of paper and drew 3. 
Here are the three people I will be making a special homemade item for:
1.) Trish
2.) Amber
3.) Madison
I'll be sending you guys emails in a minute!

I'm super excited! 
ok, so here's the deal...I have 365 days to send you your special something. When you receive my gift made especially for you, you need to then "pay it forward" and make something special for three other people...and on it goes....

I want to thank all the people who were interested in participating and I wish I could make something for everyone...but that would just be too hard for me right now.  (hubby is deployed and has been since Dec.; when he gets home in Aug. we are immediately moving from CA to RI. So needless to say,  it's going to be c.r.a.z.y. here in a few months!)

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am looking so forward. I just adore all of your creations! :o) I can hardly wait to pay it forward to three of my own ladies as well. :o)
    My husbands little 5 week trip seems so small in comparison to your husband's deployment. Boy do I remember those days. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your husband's service as well as yours, here at home. Thank you Jen!!
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I tried so hard to reply to your Pay it Forward fun, but Blogger was not working and would not let me send in a comment.Boo Hiss. I will follow along with your progress and maybe will be able to catch on to someone else who is participating and I too can give to a 'new friend'! I hope all goes well for you and your family in your husbands deployment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Jen! If only I would have seen your initial post about it, I would have put my name in the batch.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!