Sunday, November 7, 2010

Couldn't resist!

Yep, I just decided I'd join another quilt along! Yeah, I know...I have 2 others that I've started and haven't finished yet! 
(sorry for the crappy picture. I took this tonight in my kitchen so the lighting and shadows are pretty bad!)
Fabrics: Dream On by Urban Chicks; Moda Bella Solids-White; Moda Marble Botanicals 
 
But I just got this gorgeous "Dream On" Charm pack that I'm dying to use, and I just came across That Girl...That Quilt's blog and saw the quilt along that just started, so I have to do it...right? Plus I have all the other fabric. I bought the "Marble Bontanicals" at a local quilt shop that was 1/2 off. It's not like it's my favorite fabric or anything, but for the price I couldn't resist. I figured it would make a good quilt back for a baby quilt sometime. But when I looked at it tonight with the Dream On charm pack, it looked perfect.

So let's see how far I get with this one! ;)

3 comments:

  1. the picture looks great and the fabrics are so yummy!

    go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dream on is such a fun collection. it is going to be a cute quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!