Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm totally starstruck!

OH MY what a fabulous day I had! I'm a HUGE Red Hot Chili Pepper fan...like, ridiculously huge! Last night I found out that RHCP were going to be at the Barnes & Noble at The Grove in LA today doing a book signing event for their book that was just released. Of course I missed the boat on getting a wristband to get a book signed. I was so upset! Then one of my friends here on base called and said I should go anyway and that she'd watch my kids. So this morning before I headed out I found out that they were doing an interview w/ Mario Lopez for Extra at 11am. I made it there! And oh my gosh was it ever AWESOME!!! They were so close to me! I'm so in love with Anthony Kiedis! Didn't score on the book signing, but after seeing them so close for the interview, I didn't even care! I know.....I sound like a ridiculous teenager! Oh well!!








4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of you right now! And has RHCP ever put out a bad song/album!?!?!? I think NOT! You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he heehe! so happy you had a dream come true. doesn't happen very often, so I'm celebraing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Red Hot is right! My three year old asked who the guy was with blue hair. I told him "Flea", the only response was a blank stare. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! So jealous! Though I did see them in concert in 1989!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!