Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Goodies...

 Since I now have 2 kiddos that will be "Trick-or-Treating" this year, I needed to make another Trick-or-Treat bag. I still had some left over jelly roll strips from this bag, so I made another one.

 Then, while I had all my Halloween fabric out, I figured I'd make a couple table runners with the scraps. My mom's birthday was yesterday so I made one for her. The other one is for my grandmother that lives next door to her. I figured my mom could pick the one she likes and then give the other one to my grandma. Now I just need to make one for myself! 
 


2 comments:

  1. These are awesome Hallowe'en projects! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. somebody's been really busy making really festive and fun things...and has a big enough heart to share! what an awesome mom, daughter and granddaughter you are!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...so comment away!